PCOS can cause problems with a women's menstrual cycle, fertility, cardiac function, and appearance.] Polycystic ovarian Disease, or PCOS, is a medical condition in which a female’s levels of the sex hormones estrogen and progesterone are out of balance due to enlarged ovaries. This leads to the growth of ovarian cysts (multiple cysts on the ovaries). Nowadays PCOS seems prevalent in 1 out of 10 females due to non-healthy diet &lifestyle practices.
Common symptoms :
- Acne : Despite your best efforts to keep Acne at bay those pimples keep popping up. It’s time to go for a PCOD check up.
- Massive hair Fall or Receding hair line :
- Facial hair growth : If you see the appearance of thick and dark facial hair or hair on chest, belly or back don’t ignore it.
- Infertility- If you are trying to conceive and have trouble PCOD could be one of the reasons.
- Obesity: Despite your best efforts to lose the extra kilos, the weight is not budging PCOD could be the root cause.
- Mood swings and depression.
- Blood sugar or insulin levels irregular.
- Pelvic Pains.
Don’t ignore the small effects of PCOS in your routine life as unattended PCOD could lead to cardiovascular issues or diabetes.
Fundamentals of creating balance :
- Exercise routine.
- Healthy foods.
- Weight management in overweight cases
Mostly females suffering from PCOS have benefited by losing extra weight.
Have you tried enough to work on your PCOS? Pills are not the permanent solution and come with its own side effects. We have extremely personlised program for PCOS & to reorder your disturbed hormones.
Aim of the Program:
- To maintain regularity of periods by achieving hormonal balance
- To help in symptoms like acne , facial hair, bloating , mood swings and other symptoms.
- To reduce weight in overweight /obese cases
- Fight against insulin resistance
- Stabilize blood sugar levels
- To make your life pills free.
- To improve chances of fertility naturally
- Reduce inflammation
Suitable For Females with
- Irregualr periods (normal weight /obese)
- Acne due to PCOS
- Facial Hair related with hormonal imbalance
- Insulin resistance (dark skin folds – Acanthosis Nigricans)
- High prolactin levels
Salient Features of Program :
- customized health plan
- Exercise routine guide and follow ups
- Herbal food guides : You will be amazed at the expert knowledge of our Nutritionists on Herbs and how herbal teas and supplements can yield your better health.
- Superfood support for your health : Because you should not be eating some foods doesn’t mean you have to compromise on their nutrients also. We will indulge you on the superfoods journey to give your body ample nutrition to feel active and wellness.
Yes, you can win over PCOD!!